Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The big 50 for my SIS...Leere Aldrich design


left, Julie..my niece , then me , Barb (birthday girl) and Betty...3 of 6 girls in my family :)

One of my 5 sisters is turning 50...this is her card. She is going thru some major withdrawals right now due to the fact that her "triplets"..yes, triplets..are in their first year of college away from home! She went from a noisy household (she also has an older one in law school) to a QUIET household...What a switch! Yes..I guess we are all getting older..My youngest of 4 is in his 2nd yr of college and I just got back from a wedding for my brother's daughter in Chicago....here I go getting all sentimental! Card Recipe: dp= K&Co. Carolyn Gavin, CB swiss dots folder, Copics AND MS punches. tfl!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love your cards. Your coloring is fab.

Linda :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet card Jane!!! Your sister will love it!! Waht a fun card with awesome coloring!! Your sister, Barb, looks so much like you!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!

Crystal said...

Jane, I love this color combo and your coloring is great ! This empty nest business takes some getting used to , doesn't it ...sending your sister b=day wishes AND triple hugs !

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! What a sweet image and an adorable card!

Hugs,

Vicki

Judy Rozema said...

Super fun card - man, you are a Copic queen!! And the picture is so precious!!

Kathy Jones said...

What a beautiful bride! It looks like you had a wonderful time in Chicago with your family - such a special time to celebrate!! Awesome card to girlie!! Fun colours and great image and I bet your sister loved it too!!