Monday, October 20, 2014

dog hop winner and a bunny journal page

Congratulations Sue for winning the roc postcard in my last post. 
I will be mailing it to you once you send me your address  :)
Working in my small journal I used "screaming bunny" and some magazine scrap cut-outs.
 Always love playing with this little screamer cuz he can do so many things when you put him in pictures!
Did I mention that I love to journal and paint on book pages?  I cut bunny up and put him in this drawn glass mug from a magazine.  I did some doodling and the sentiment was computer made.    :)
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Love both the art and the humor in your journal page, Jane! Made me laugh to see Bunny looking more like a pickle than a bunny! I love working in old books, too.

Cocofolies said...

Fabulous Jane HAHAHA!!!!I totally LOVE this new journal page, this is so fun!!
I've also just posted on my blog your last fab card, hope I did well as I love it so much... So happy to get something from you! And I think it's always good to show gorgeous art received from others too. Hugs, Coco

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Wow! What wonderful painted pages - love them. And Jane -- see? I found your blog because you posted on mine! I like to see what my blog readers are up to too. and I really like those pages a lot.

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, what an amazing creation!!! As for the dies I used on my recent card, I only use a Cuttlebug to cut my dies and those dies work great. I do use an additional metal shim if I think small parts aren't going to cut perfectly.