Saturday, September 20, 2014

HI! this "dog" gets around!

Love this little sweetie called just "dog" from artist roc nicholas at the Stampotique store..He seems to be well loved and "traveled".   It seems everyone that buys him has him moving all over the world!
I found this awesome magazine while I was in Cincinnati called "frankie".  I think it is from Australia but i am not sure...if you know, please tell me  :)  I love the articles and the photos.  I cut this little room out of a picture, did some doodling on it and stamping (funky leaves image from Stampotique also) then put it on some designer papers.
"Dog" is stamped on some book print and cut out.  Isnt he just the cutest?  Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Wonderful,absolutely perfect composition and yes that stamp is wonderful too

Hugs
Donna xx

Becky said...

This is fabulous Jane. Love the paper piecing.

Sue said...

So cute! Love the scene you've created, Jane!

Claudine said...

This is so cute, love that little dog stamp and what a cute scene.

Kay Wallace said...

Jane, yes, your pup is delightful, but he is also so lucky to have such a cushy place to sit! Love it!

Juls said...

love it :-) xx

Linda said...

Oh my goodness I love the way you created a beautiful background for your little dog. So sweet He is adorable, and he did make me giggle. Thanks for sharing Jane.

Helen said...

Yes, I think we do have "frankie" in Australia. I've seen it in our local newsagency so next time I'm there I'll take a closer look.
This little dog sure is cute, isn't he?

Paulien said...

Lovely to see the dog on the couch in the window, great scene, Jane!