Monday, May 5, 2014

birthday card! girl and a cat and a party hat!

Happy Monday!  Sharing yet another Vera Lane Studio digi image :)  These are so fun to color and pop together . My background is some acrylics smeared on with a credit card and stenciling on the top.  I colored the girl , cat and party hat (there are a few hats that come with this) and cut them out.  I picked up some new dp at JoAnn fabrics.  Havent bought any for a long time and they were selling big stacks for $5.00. 
Below is a peek into my documented life journal...used a Vera Lane mermaid with my quote..
Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

amazing --- the below page would fix perfect the circle theme at AJJ too.

xoxoxo
Susi

Karin said...

fabulous card, great colors and digi stamps!
Groetjes Karin

Corrie Herriman said...

You have to love these whimsical images, such a shame they are not available in rubber !!! I also love what you have done with them Jane, perfect !!
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Just adorable images, Jane, so brightly colored, too! Love your quote...the best way is always through! You just might be right!

Chris said...

it's been so long since I popped over here and I'm so glad I did. these pages are awesome! They cheered me up on a day I really needed it.
love to you.
Chris

Margik said...

Fantastic card, the stamp are really fabulous and great design. And I love your amazing page journal.

Unknown said...

Hello my friend.. Your card is sooo cute. It has me smiling.

Hugs~

Sam & Poppy said...

Love them Jane :)

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness! Absolutely adorable!!!! And so creative! ♥

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous pieces. Love the party girl with cat

Sarah Anderson said...

Oh I LoVe that birthday card! Janet's images are faB aren't they?