Thursday, January 9, 2014

A spotlight from rOc NiChOlaS :)

Happy Thursday and the sweet Roc Nicholas has shown a spotlight on me here...
Love her images and I am thrilled to be working with them available at the Stampotique store!

We are coming out of the deep freeze here in Ohio and I am happy for it.  Got a bit of creative time in...below is my favorite mug of all time..
Got it at Pier 1 long ago and I decided I would love to have a few wine glasses like it...
I just bought some Americana gloss enamels and painted on this thrift store wine glass...baked it in the oven for a permanent image and done.  Wish I had more of the mugs...guess I may have to paint some!  Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

roc said...

love what you did with that glass! that is so great!

Sue said...

This is brilliant Jane, so creative! xx

Linda R said...

How cool. Love what you did with the wine glass. So creative.

Hope you are having a happy weekend.

Hugs~

Kay Wallace said...

I am a wine over, so I find the only thing wrong with this glass is that it is empty! Nicely played! Mwah!