Monday, October 17, 2011

Spooky Halloween bags!

I am so lucky to  belong to a great art group that meets monthly with some very talented ladies!  This month when we meet we are to bring treat bags to swap...with art goodies inside. :)  So ofcourse I couldnt wait to use all my Daniel Torrente images from STAMPOTIQUE! lol  Just picked up some brown kraft bags and
I started with "jammin" over here..........
Background is inked up using a TH mask first and the no 13 is SU.  I also used "bla bla bla".
Next I used "Minky girl", "two sticks", "sun design" and "bla bla bla" on the tag.... the vine on her feet I just doodled...
 here is "sun design"and "halloween cube" with the "bla bla bla" on the tag again..

AND below I used "heads", the "halloween cube 2", and "even silence speaks" sentiment:

I folded down the tops of the bags, stapled on some black netting, added a black rubber mouse and some fake garlic :)  Topped it off with the colorful "tie die looking" fabric pieces.  I hope the girls like them! TFL
I would like to submit and link up to the following challenges! :  Pile it On challenge blog= "Fall is fun!",
ABC  DT challenge blog= "pumpkins", "Stampin for the weekend"= colors of Autumn and "Inspire me Fridays"!!
TFL!!!

15 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

Hi Jane,
These treat bags are just gorgeous! Such great detail.
Maureen

Cat said...

What adorable Goodie Bags! I LOVE all the spooky details! I soooo wish I was in your group!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, thanks so much for the lovely comment on Dezinaworld. I love these they are so cute. you have gone Halloween crazy and its all beautiful
hugs June x

Sheri Gilson said...

These treat bags a Spooktacular!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ABC DT Challenge!!

Unknown said...

What a great bag.. Looks like it would have been a blast to make.

Hugs, Linda

Shelley Whiting said...

Wow I love the Halloween bag. Very fun and awesome. Very creative and well made.

Marlene said...

Freakishly awesome! (For a minute there, I must confess I thought that garlic was part of the mouse's anatomy!) I know - I need to get my mind out of the gutter more often. :)

Curt in Indy said...

OMGosh! These are the spookiest bags ever! Those images are really creepy, and I love them. They are right up my alley! Great job on these! Best, Curt

Cindy Rose said...

Those are sooo cute!

Linda said...

Oh Jane these are wonderful. You should have done them last week for LESSology. Our challenge is wall art this week. I know you can come up with something wonderful.
Love these spooky bags!

Vicki Chrisman said...

How totally fun Jane!

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

Jane, these are so adorable! I'm going to make one for my son and his gf as I'm sending them halloween treats to their colleges :) Thanks for the super idea!!

Gez Butterworth said...

Love, love, love these!!

Chris said...

Who wouldn't love these! I would put it in a place of honor and show it off to everyone who entered my house.
that art group sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe there's one near me.

Melissa S. said...

I just love the treat bags that you have made. Excellent Job. I would like to come to your house Trick Or Treating. What a Great Treat. Thanks for shareing at Pile It On This week.