Monday, May 23, 2011

Unscripted Sketches...and...Gini :)

Good Monday morn!  Need to get out of the slump and on to a new start!  Heading over to the " Unscripted sketches challenge blog  was my answer AND a sweet rak from my bloggin buddy "Gini" in England!  Yep..I got  TWO yummy image pads= Crafty individuals co. UK "people and places" in the mail the other day and used one of these to make a card for the US challenge #107.  Thank you sweet Gini!  :)  Love how quickly your card comes together from their sketches.  I used 7 gypsies Venice pad along with crate paper= portrait and a few flowers to make this.  I loved this sketch!  Really different!  I got the black square Vintage button at the local antique mall and USketches has a "piggyback" on this challenge to use "metal" somewhere on your creation...I bought the little metal washers on a markdown table and just glued them on ( over the rhinestones) and one by itself with "k i gloo".  TFL and I hope u have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

dstandard said...

Gorgeous = simply stunning card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Marlene said...

Wowza - gorgeousness! Lovin' it!

Regan said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous Jane! The colors are wonderful, I just love it! Thank you for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches!

Uhooi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Pretty Jane! Love all the elements you used... the stitching, flowers and bling.. so neat!

Becky Garrison said...

Beautiful job and beautiful card! Love the layering and that lovely image! Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches! Becky

Gini said...

Aaw thank you Jane!
What a completely fabulous card you have made - wowwee!
You've pulled off a very difficult layout spectacularly, clever you!
You certainly got your mojo back :-)
I always love seeing your inventive machine stitching.
Gini
xx