Thursday, December 16, 2010

Shirley's 2 Girls Home for the Holidays.....

Over at the challenge blog for Shirley's 2 Girls the challenge is to use "flocking" on your card.  I got this cute digi called "Greetings" and ofcourse I colored it with copics.  I cant help but think of my oldest who wont be home for holidays  this year and feel sad.  Nothing like being home for Christmas and celebrating with family.  Such is life!  I used some Christmas flower soft on the 2 little trees here and the little string of lights are from a garage sale I stopped at over the summer..... I guess they must have some how "shrunk" so the sellers had to put them in their garage sale.....  :)... Dp is Cosmo Cricket circa 1934.  So if you are still making Christmas cards LIKE ME...make one with some flocking and join the challenge with us to win a sweet prize from "the girls"...   TFL!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there my friend.. Hope your season is going well. It's in full swing here. Shopping, Still making some christmas card, just trying to get everything done in time..

Your card is so cute. And of course your coloring is perfect..

Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Great card Jane...

Marlene said...

Wow - this is gorgeous - and it's colored so beautifully!

Darlene said...

Awesome! Your creations just get better & better!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & your family! Hopefully we can all get together after the holiday for some crafting fun! Enjoy your time with your family!

Andrea6760 said...

Jane,

This card is absolutely beautiful!! I love how you colored it and it really is eye catching.

Great Job!!

~Andrea

Shirley said...

Your card is fun, festive, and so beautiful too!

Ann English said...

Love the bulbs around the door-makes me smile!