Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Presenting the "March Hare"...AND the "Sweet Sunday" sketch challenge














Take a look at the "March Hare" from the new "Alice" release over at Shirley's 2 Girls- as we continue to show you all the new digis. This time it is ANN and ANNE!! Also- When you are over at the S2G store you will find some cute Easter images- Here is my entry for the "Sweet Sunday" sketch challenge using the digi "flower hat". This digi has 2 sentiments that come with it and it is only $2.50! I used my new BG " green at heart" dp and colored her hat with Copics. I did a little stitching with my machine and just adhered a bow. OKAY- I chose this sentiment because I happen to adore Mary's blog alot! "My Cardz- My Passion- My Therapy ". For fun- I call her "Mary Mary"....so this card is for you Mary G.!! he he he he! :) I really think YOU need a hat like this one!

10 comments:

Lee said...

My goodness, your colouring is divine!!! You must have had sooo much fun with her hat, it's gorgeous!

Lee x

mycardz said...

Awwww... I feel so honored! :) What an awesome, awesome card - your coloring is GORGEOUS and that sooooooooo yummy bow - All the amazing details and all the beautiful flowers. A true masterpiece! THANK YOU, thank you, thank you!! you're such a sweetie!! Love ya, Mary

Becky said...

Beautiful card, fabulous coloring.

Linda said...

This card is too cute! I'm lov'n it.

Summerthyme Studio said...

Wow! Everything is stunning about your card Jane!

Hugs

Vicki

Steph said...

beautiful card. I love your coloring.

Leanne said...

Fantastic card - that sentiment is fabulous!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Lovely card!!Love the pink and green!
HUGS,
Chris

Karen Giron said...

Beautiful card! I love all of those amazing flowers in her hat and the coloring is fantastic!

Justine said...

This is Stunning Jane. I love that image, reminds me that I need to take her out and ink her up.
I wish I had read your email or even read the S2G blog post about giving away the Cheshire Cat, I got so excited that I purchased it. O well. I did finish my Queen but I like yours Mo Bettah!!!