Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Daily Bread designs New Dec release-"Worship the Lord"


Today-I decided to post this GORGEOUS new set from ODBD for December! This set is really a special one for me since my faith is so important in my life. I work at our parish church here in little Hinckley, Ohio and it is so totally rewarding! The little hanging star comes from a package of many purchased at "Catan's" craft store and I just fell in love with them when I saw them and knew I had to do something with them. The paper is SU, and the shiny red paper is from Archivers. I also used wc pencils and SU markers and OFCOURSE the MS punch AGAIN! lolol I can not get away from using that punch! What will I do when it gets warm out??

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Beautifully Christmas Eve!!!

mycardz said...

Wow, this card is GORGEOUS! Your coloring and chose of colors is PERFECT! love it! :)

Judy Rozema said...

Delightful card, Jane! I love that punch too! (Just got it and haven't used it!)