Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SDC55- Use lots of bright colors

Tough for me sometimes!  I am usually not into very bright colors but I am "getting there"!
New challenge at the STAMPOTIQUE blog and here is my creation:
I started a new art journal.  I seem to have so many stencils and love them with my Stampotique stamps, my inks and paints! I also did a little sewing and printed with a black pitt pen and white uniball.  I used my "strut your stuff bird" and "daisy daisy" stamps from Stampotique.  This is only the first page!  Cant wait to go crazy in it :)  Gotta go check out what the others did here.  I would also like to enter this into the new "frilly and funky blog challenge" to use stencils or masks. TFL

13 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

What a cool page, Jane! Love the pops of purple, the stitching, and of course the stencils... thanks so much for joining us at Frilly & Funkie this week!

Basement Stamper said...

Great journal and love the different colors you used on it along with all the different patterns/textures.

Terry said...

So happy that you could join us at Frilly and Funkie! What a great color combination and I love the added stitching! I keep thinking I need to pull out my sewing machine!

Marie said...

Love it - if I tried that it would just look messy :( but yours is perfect x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful journal page Jane!

Willy said...

Wonderful page, Jane!

Marijke said...

great journal page

Unknown said...

What a fun page. I just love it..

Hugs~

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Art journals are truly great. I love your entry. Blessings!

Vicki G said...

Gorgeous Lady Jane!!! Love te colours!!!

xo

Vicki

Gerri Herbst said...

Gorgeous coloring my dear! I agree...lets escape!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page Jane, love the colours and your stencilling. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Wow! Gorgeous!
I'm thinking I'd like to start an art journal... love the idea of flipping through the pages!!
Val :)