Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Christmas in July at Unscripted Sketches and published! at Altered Arts

Over at the Unscripted Sketches blog (a fav "go to" blog for me) they are doing a little celebrating this month with tutorials and goodies .  It is Christmas in July and I used their sketch to make this little card.
 First I flipped the sketch to go with this cute little CS image a friend sent me.  She is colored with copics and I used scraps of dp from memory box , BG wassail, and Kaiser craft. . Next up I am all excited to show you a little ATC and a pin I made from a "recycled " wood pin I got at a garage sale.  :)
 I found out that I was published in  the summer issue of Altered Art!

  Here is the ATC I made to go with it!  TFL!  

10 comments:

dstandard said...

Totally adorable take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Jane,
I looked you up in Google to find you blog--I wanted to tell you congratulations on being in Altered Arts Magazine! When I got here, I realized that I am already a follower. My work is in this month's issue too...How exciting for both of us!! Congratulations on such beautiful work!
XO
Cindy

Becky Garrison said...

Just lovely! I love all the layers and patterns, and you - as always - did a great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches!

Billie A said...

Nice take on Unscripted Sketch challenge. great images, papers and colors. Thanks for playing along.

Pam Sparks said...

How cool is this Jane! I remember the night you were working on them! Congrats and hope they send you a magazine!
Love your card! Another adorably colored image! Love that border punch!

Grace said...

Hi Jane! Congrats on getting published! What a great ATC and pin!!! I love your Christmas card too! Great take on the sketch! Hope all is well with you!!!
hugs,
Grace

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How sweet, love this vintage holiday card, and congrats on being published, YAY!!!

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow! Amazing artwork. Congratulations on getting published. Your creations are inspiring.xx

Juls said...

fabby! Love your little atc's Hugs Juls

Valerie said...

This is gorgeous - love you found items mixed in!