Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Count your Blessings"

Time for week no. 2 of Shirley's 2 Girls "month of THANKS".  Here is my card using the image "Pilgrims" !  Count your Blessings!  I try to remember to count mine .  :)  Especially right now...my 94 yr old FIL is in the Cleveland Clinic waiting to hear if he will qualify for a type of heart surgery.  People say...94?...He is a YOUNG 94 and we LOVE him to pieces!  Right now I am thankful for HIM!  Dp is this gorgeous pad I am crazy about and dont use enough, K&Co. Tim Coffey Tuscan Sunflowers.  I colored my Pilgrims with Copics and popped it up.  The twist over at the challenge blog is to use a pumpkin on your card.   Check out what the other girls did and enjoy the view!  There is always some good "candy" available when you join us for the challenge!

8 comments:

Renkata said...

Love the image and your card Jane. Beautiful design dear!

Marlene said...

This is really a beautiful card, Miss Jane!

Unknown said...

Hi Jane...
What a great card. I alway love to see what you do with there images.

Hope you are having a wonderful day my friend... Hugs, Linda

Ann English said...

Jane-jut love seeing our gorgeous creations!

Anonymous said...

Jane this is fabulous! love it! Makes me sing, "count your blessings, name them one by one"! lol
Pam Going Postal

Chris said...

love your card. I picked up this image so it was good to see how someone else colored them. I have no idea how I'm gonna do it but it's good to know I can come here to see yours.

Linda Beeson said...

LOVE this! That has to be the best Thanksgiving image I have seen and your coloring is great! PLUS - that woodgrain embossing is a great choice too.

Justine said...

AWWW, I need to break this fun couple back out, they have been hidden in my stash. Love your coloring