Thursday, July 8, 2010

A quick card for a Phindy Friday challenge



Happy Friday! Here is my card for another challenge over at Phindy's Place challenge blog- This is "cookie beggar"- cute..uh?? :) Ok..so .. the challenge is to emboss something on your card-dry or wet. Well...hit me over the head will ya! I didnt like how my card originally came out- decided to re- do it- OFCOURSE it was suppose to be "simple and quick" right??- I ended up taking it apart to make another-- and then FORGETTING to emboss the dp panel it sits on! Aaaaccccckkkk!! Glad it is FRIDAY! :) Soooooo...get over to the challenge blog and check out the CORRECT dt cards and get in on the fun to win a prize from Phindy! Recipe: my minds eye Bohemia dp- copics- sentiment computer generated- Have a great weekend..dont know bout you guys but it has been AWFULLY HOT here...yuck! Stay cool!

19 comments:

Marlene said...

Absolutely cute!!! Love your fabby coloring skills!

Linda Beeson said...

Those images are so totally CUTE and your did such a good job of coloring them! Cute card and I like that sketch.

Renkata said...

so adorable, remaind me of my dog.
Acctually was more like my Mama's dog.
Oh yes:) here a lot of people say Mama :)
It seems so special to me :)!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Annika said...

Awwww, beautiful card! And I just adore the sentiment!
Hugs
Annika

Sew This N That said...

Stunning card hun, love the cute image you have used :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Sylvia Blum said...

oh my goodness.. Jane.. your colouring always amaze me.. just perfect *sigh*
Wonderful card creation!!!!
{hugs} Sylvia

Tammy said...

LOL!! I just love this card and we'll pretend it has embossing on it!! :) The colors are fabulous as is your coloring!! TOO CUTE!!!

Danni said...

Super super cute!!

Darlene said...

ADORABLE!!! Your coloring just keeps getting better & better!!

Darlene said...

ADORABLE!!! Your coloring just keeps getting better & better!!

Susan (rainy) said...

How CUTE is this!! Your coloring and shading is always so fabulous. What a darling sweet card. And what a wonderful and true sentiment!

Tina said...

Cute, cute, cute. The image is completely adorable.

Anne-Marije said...

Oh this one is so cute! I really love the digi you've used...
xxx Anne-Marije

Ann English said...

Too funny, girl friend! Oh well...too much creative "juice" perhaps? (See reference S2G!!!) In any case, love this card-perfect coloring and lovely layout!

Chris said...

Has someone been dipping into the vino again?

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet Jane!! Love that image!! Your coloring is beautiful. Embossing or not this is gorgeous!!

Anne said...

Adorable card and hey, someone has to be the rebel and not emboss LOL! The image is so sweet, isn't it, and your colouring is perfect as ever

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, wonderful coloring! Reminds me of my dog on a daily basis! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Chris said...

I love purple and I love your coloring so this card's a winner.