Friday, August 14, 2009

Witches Shoes..A Tara Reed design for Janlynn Stamps


Just in time for Fall I got this cute stamp from Janlynn stamps! How cute are these "Witches shoes"?? ha ha! Love em! I used some dp from the BG Ambrosia pad and my cuttlebug. Then I dusted off my SU markers and colored along with some Copics. Got to use my new MS punches ( loops and the branch) and the sentiment is an old stamp I found at my lcc. I found this cat face button in JoAnn's and couldnt resist putting it on this card! TFL!

8 comments:

Connie M. said...

This is just too cute, Jane!! Love this image, and the flowers with the cat is just perfect!

Crystal said...

Those shoes make me laugh! What a fun card ! I've been away and came by to visit just now; scrolled down through your latest... love EVERYTHING! The dog too!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane.

Hugs Riet.x

Curt in Indy said...

This is such a super card, and my most favorite part is the cat face on the embellishment. Wonderful touch! Best, Curt

Justine said...

This is absolutely wonderful, love the whimsical image and you fun colorful coloring

Tara Reed said...

Jane - LOVE what you did with my stamp! Witch shoes are just so much fun... :)

Tara Reed
www.TaraReedDesigns.com

RosesMarijke said...

So funny and cute card!!

Unknown said...

Its amazing card...
I love this..

___________________
Michell james
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved