Sunday, June 14, 2009

Time to reflect...be thankful..and brag a little... :)







It is a gorgeous sunny day here in little Hinckley Ohio and we are getting ready for mass and then a grad party this afternoon at my sister's house. My sister had TRIPLETS 18 yrs ago and they are graduating from high school ! It was a long road for her and these kids turned out just wonderful!! Ofcourse in my busy life I was sitting here last night putting a card together for them! I downloaded a pic from my email and pulled out this grad dp scrap to make this card. The pic is a little dark,..but ok I hope. I cut grad sentiment from the paper, used Primas, MS punches and EK success. Brads are BG. BTW...Their names are Patrick, Philip and Annie....... Love em!!!!! College bound to Wittenberg University, close to Dayton, OH.tfl!

7 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Jane!
I like your layeout , it's wonderful!
Thank you sooooo much for the surprise...I made a card with te papers....can you visite my blog already?
The cards Y made for you are almost ready!!
Love and hugs, Marijke

Riet said...

What a beautiful layout Jane,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.

America said...

This is really beautiful. What great colors, details and gorgeous picture of the triplets! WOW! TFS

Judy Rozema said...

Jane, this is so special! I really like all those flowers -- what a wonderful day you will have today! Congratulations to them!

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome job and layout, so fun!!!!

Vicki G said...

Great Pic! Love the layout!!! WoW Triplets!!

Shirley said...

A great design, a beautiful picture of sister amd her brothers. To be honest, one can tell by looking at them, that your sister did a magnificent job of raising them. Now if the world will just be good to them.