I got this awesome award from Shirley today and couldnt wait to put it up on my blog! This second award was also passed on to me from Shirley!! Both are to be passed on to ten people total! Since I am new to blogging and there are sooooo many cool ones out there, this will be difficult to pick! Please click on the awards to see Shirley's blog! It is so amazing and I know you will enjoy it!! Just checking it out you can tell what a warm person she must be! Thanks again Shirley! You are an inspiration to me and many others! Also, I am to pass on this message: The award originally came from Tasha at Millie's Magical Momentshttp://milliesmagicalmoments.blogspot.com/ and she translated the meaning from Portuguese to English: "This award invests and believes in proximity-(creating friendships)! -meaning that blogging makes us close ! also- These blogs are exceedingly charming. These bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these awards are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Deliver this award to atleast 8 other bloggers and include this written text in the body of the award! :) So...this is my goal...I will start with :
1. Kelley at http://kellrick.typepad.com/my_weblog/
the stamping studio . Her stamp store Our Daily Bread designs has filled a real desire for Christian stamps! Check them both out!
2. Sita at http://kayscreativecorner.blogspot.com/ Sita is a relatively new blogger also--Her work is so elegant and classy! You wont be disapointed!
3. Judy at http://www.jarfullofjoy.blogspot.com/ Judy is such an inspiration to me!
4. Dina at http://mamadinis.blogspot.com/ Dina is a missionary in Indonesia and the Best Watercolor artist I have ever seen!!
5. Erika at http://www.erikadesigns.com/ I stalk her site! :) great cards and GOOD recipes!
6. Jamie at http://westamphappy.blogspot.com/ She probubly already got this award -but she does TOTALLY COOL STUFF!! OMG!! check her out!
7. Sherry http://sherrycheever.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ who doesnt know "bad Sherry"-Rubbernecker stamps are awesome!
8. Stacyhttp://twinshappy.blogspot.com WOW! She is new to Our Daily Bread design team and her stuff blows me away!!
Gees, this sure was a long post! Hope to get some more cards up here soon--when my other jobs slow down!